The Law Office provides legal aid in terms of:
- civil law, economic and commercial law, labour law, tax law as well as public procurement legislation,
- trial replacement in Clients’ proceedings in courts and administrative authorities,
- preparing and delivering its opinion on draft agreements and any documents relating to the current Clients’ activities,
- supporting the Board of Directors Office of limited liability and preparing the documents for registration of changes in the National Registry of the Court,
- participating in meetings of the limited liability board, as well as in the negotiations of conditions of contracts strategic ventures for Clients.